Do you want to know all the rules of poker? We will explain how to play poker, the values of the hands, the modalities of classic poker and some tips. There is no doubt that poker is one of the favorite games. For having a good time with friends this is the best choice. Good drinks always accompany this game. There are several versions of poker, but the most popular and high in practice is that of Texas hold ’em poker.
What is poker?
Poker is a gambling game in which players pokerbo situs judi terbaik place bids during several turns and try to make combinations of cards. These combinations will have different value depending on the order of the card numbers and their color.
There are many variants of poker, such as covered poker, open seven or Omaha hold’em. But the most classic poker game is Texas hold ’em.
A poker hand is divided into 4 phases:
- Pre-flop: the dealer distributes two cards to each player. It gets its discovery at the end of the hand or in case of all-in. Blind bets are then the next ones and the betting round begins. Each player can perform three actions. Those are
- Make the withdrawal (if he considers that his hand is not good),
- Make the match (match the value of the big blind and continue in the hand) or
- raise (raise the value of the bet at least twice its value).
- Flop: when the first betting round ends, the dealer then places 3 cards face up in the center of the table (flop) and thus begins the second betting round. Again, all 3 actions is worth performing: withdraw, match or raise.
- Turn: the fourth community card get placed and again finishes the making of the betting round.
- River: the fifth and last community card is called river and gives rise to the last betting round.
- Show down: the cards get their exposure to see the combinations of the players and see who has won the hand.
How do you win at poker?
If you really want to be an expert maybe you should look the professional player and billionaire. Or, you can start by knowing the basics.
If a player bets and everyone retires, the player takes the whole pot. When bets get their points, the player with the best combination of cards wins. If there is a tie, then one deals the pot.
Where to play poker
This popular game is in practice in a lot among friends or family. In all game casinos there are poker tables where people bet chips bought with money. You can also play poker virtually, since there are an infinite number of web pages that have this game service where players bet money from their credit card.
And if not, you can always play a game without betting money. In this case, there are many games for mobile or computer where bets are free.
Tips and curiosities
The betting chips can be of different value. It depends on the number of players, the experience and how fast or slow you want to play. They stay distributed in one way or another.
It is important to advise that a player, when playing poker, has four concepts in mind. Being cautious, being aggressive, not being predictable and taking advantage of the mistakes of other players. These concepts are developed by practicing and playing.